From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 1:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Free BOOT CAMP LABS! [7:29926]

Marc,

If you are updating all your labs you won't mind your old ones being posted
free for all those people in the poorer countries, as you put it.

In fact why don't you post the old ones and get some good publicity for your
company. You could look at it as your Christmas present to the learning
community after all they have given to you.

A quick calculation for people to consider.

BootCamp charge $600 a pop for the labs.

There are say 1000 people that have bought these legitimatly. (This is
possibly  conservative)

The lab scenarios themselves cost only time to develop. The kit to develope
them had to be purchased anyway for CCIE studies.

Yes you can expand this argument into lots of different areas to suit your
purpose.

As for legitimate updates Mark. I am sure you can come up with a cheap but
secure method for providing updates to people via the web. While you are at
it why don't you create a electronic method for purchasing the products in
the first place.