From: Kane, Christopher A. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2001 3:54 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Parkhurst Ch. 8 first lab not working [7:30115]

All/Chuck

Wrapping up my BGP studies and using Parkhurst's BGP book to lab some stuff.
The first lab in Chapter 8 (advertise-map) is not working for me. The routes
advertise fine until I get to the step of shutting int loopback 0. rtrA
retains the secondary route but rtrB is not receiving that route. All of my
results follow the examples until this point. I've tried the lab several
times and my configs are correct. If anyone has had any luck with this lab
or if you could throw it together real quick, I'd appreciate it. It only
requires 2 routers and a fairly simple config.

My sanity may be at stake. t?t

Thanks
Chris