Well I dunno Chuck... that's kinda hard.  That requires...

1. Searching
2. Reading
3. Understanding
4. Applying

Lot's of people who come here don't want any part of that.  They just want
someone else to type out the config so they can paste it and look good to
the boss, which Marc has so kindly done.

The k1d

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/inte