Hey guys, iv got an 3640 running IOS 12.0(9). When I plugged in my WIC-DSU I
got this error in my Syslog Log.

%QUICC-1-UNEXPECTED_INTERRUPT: Quicc(1), Unexpected modem-signal interrupt
Cisco does not have a good explanation of it, and basically tells you to
contact support. I don't have support on this router and was wondering if
anyone has ran across this problem before. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122sup/122sems/semsvol2/emfpquic.htm
Error Message
%QUICC-1-UNEXPECTED_INTERRUPT: Quicc([dec]), Unexpected modem-signal
interrupt
        Explanation The software did not expect a modem control signal change on
this type of WIC interface.
Recommended Action Copy the error message exactly as it appears on the
console or in the system log, contact your Cisco technical support
representative, and provide the representative with the gathered information.