Looking at the table of contents, there's no BGP.

Table of Contents

  I: Modeling the Internetwork
  1: The key components for modeling an internetwork

  II: Modeling Local Area Networks, LANS
  2: Identifying and configuring the key components for modeling LANs

  III: Connecting LANS with Wide Area Networks, WANS
  3: WAN protocols and Technologies: HDLC
  4: WAN protocols and Technologies: PPP
  5: WAN protocols and Technologies: Frame Relay
  6: WAN protocols and Technologies: Voice Over X
  7: WAN protocols and Technologies: ISDN
  8: WAN protocols and Technologies: ATM

  IV: Routing Protocols; Providing Transport for Data from One Network to
the Next
  9: Distance Vector Protocols: RIP and RIP II
  10: Distance Vector: IGRP
  11: Hybrid: EIGRP
  12: Link State Protocols: OSPF

  V: Configuring and Transporting Other Network Protocols
  13: Bridging non-routable protocols and Data Link Switching Plus

  VI: Controlling Networks and Network Access
  14: Mastering Access Lists

  VII: Enhanced Network Protocols; The Quick and Dirty Feature Sets
  15: Configuring NAT
  16: Using HSRP
  17: Configuring NTP
  18: Final Practice Labs