Suranjith Ariyapperuma wrote:

> Dear Friends,
> Is forming a Virtual Study Group a practical idea ?. if yes
> would anyone be willing to form one?, currently I am studying
> for CCNP routing exam (BSCN).
> Suranjith

It can be done..  I've taking online classes which work roughly the same
way. It requires a bit more dedication then when everyone lives local but I
will toss out some ideas..

Use a instant messaging program- you can have several people yakking at the
same time. On AOL, you can make a custom chat room which would accomplish
the same idea.. a common forum.

Get a rack online where people can telnet to it while in the chat room

Personally I think it would work nicely..  another idea which I did use when
dating my wife, is to use an internet phone for a more real-time connection.
The phone requires a decent sound card for full duplex and at least a 56K
link but it does work.

If you want to pursue this more off line- drop me a email.

MikeS
find me at www dot packetattack dot com