Dear Friends,
Thank you all for the positive responses, I am sure we can do it !!!.  I am
currently studying for CCNP routing (BSCN) and use Building Scalable Cisco
Networks by Cisco press (Catherine Paquet,Diane Teare). Thanks to the local
academy I have access to a rack of routers. We can form a study group and
exchange ideas via email (initially). If this is feasible we can progress
into forming a virtual group on one of the chat servers . What prompted me
to seek the company of a study group was I got bored with certain topics. I
would be thankful for your ideas on forming this group.
Suranjith