You have to pass a recertification test.  I took one a bit over two
years ago and was suppose to again by this past June 30th.  So I'm
currently "inactive".  Since it's relatively quite this time of year
though I am reading some wonderful stuff so I can get the thing over
with again...

  Dave

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"