I got a, pardon the pun, chuckle out of that.  The "open sent" state
is only about 3 seconds and the last time I was back to "stuck in
active":-)

 Dave, suspended, inactive or something, but still gettin paid!!!!

  HAPPY NEW YEAR

(http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/625/ccie/recertifications/recertification.
> ht
> > ml#8):
> >
> > 8.  What happens if I don't recertify?
> >
> > If you do not recertify by the deadline, you will be placed on
"suspended"
> > CCIE status. Suspended status means that you are not eligible for any
CCIE
> > benefits. Loss of CCIE active status means that as an individual you lose
> > your
> > privileges with Open Forum and cannot order CCIE merchandise through
Cisco

--
David Madland
Sr. Network Engineer

"Emotion should reflect reason not guide it"