Hi All ,
    I am facing an error for accessing my network from my lap top via VPN
which had windows Millimieum to my router which has got a static Ip address
from the bri0/0 interface .
 I want to connect to my win2K server which is configured as a domain
controller on the ethernet , it is configured properly.
    As soon as I give the Ip address of my router on the vpn dialer and the
username and password of cisco , it tries to connect for some time and then
disconnects.
    my setting on the router is given below , do let me if it is correct and
is there anything else I am missing out on .

thanks in advance .
--
Navin Parwal

r4#
r4#
r4#
r4#
r4#
r4#
r4#sh run
Building configuration...

Current configuration : 1533 bytes
!
version 12.2
service timestamps debug uptime
service timestamps log uptime
no service password-encryption
!
hostname r4
!
enable password ZZZ
!
username cisco password 0 cisco
username technosys.com\cisco password 0 cisco
ip subnet-zero
!
!
no ip domain-lookup
!
ip audit notify log
ip audit po max-events 100
ip ssh time-out 120
ip ssh authentication-retries 3
vpdn enable
!
vpdn-group 1
! Default PPTP VPDN group
accept-dialin
  protocol pptp
  virtual-template 1
!
!
isdn switch-type basic-net3
call rsvp-sync
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0
ip nat inside
speed auto
full-duplex
!
interface Serial0/0
no ip address
encapsulation ppp
!
interface BRI0/0
ip address negotiated
ip nat outside
encapsulation ppp
dialer string 226476
dialer-group 1
isdn switch-type basic-net3
no cdp enable
ppp chap refuse
ppp pap sent-username jbc password 7 025756085F53
!
interface Virtual-Template1
ip unnumbered BRI0/0
no keepalive
peer default ip address pool testpool
ppp encrypt mppe 40
ppp authentication ms-chap pap chap
!
ip local pool testpool 192.168.2.1 192.168.2.254
ip nat inside source route-map nat interface BRI0/0 overload
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 BRI0/0
no ip http server
ip pim bidir-enable