sure. But really, the whole point of IRB is to make is POSSIBLE to bridge
and route the same prtotocls over the same interfaces. This doesn't mean
that you WANT to or HAVE to.

Shame on me for not having my Caslow handy, but perhaps the scenario
requires IPX bridging only?

Come to think of it, bridging of all protocls is ON by default.. I would
expect to see the bridge 1 route IPX in this context. Maybe Caslow meant to
ROUTE IPX? Maybe this is an error in Caslow ( nah! )

Chuck