Hi group

I am new to VoIP. I have configured two voice gateways in my lab adn
they are working fine. It's a very simple scenario and the calls are
originated from one and terminated on the other one.

Currently, everyone who dials the phone number of the voice ports can
dial a number and the gateways establish a call.

My question is that how can I provide a way of authentocation /
accounting (something like asking for a PIN number)?

Any inputs would be welcome

Thanks is advance,
Hamid

http://greetings.yahoo.com