Hi
 I am using a refurbished Cisco Cache Engine 570.The problem is that the
thers
is no display on the screen when i connect it through hyper terminal.All the
settings and the console cable are OK.The system Led is constant  "OFF". The
system has not been configured and has the default confiuguration, so no
telnet . Can anyone suggests what can be the problem......If console port is
damaged, how can we check it through multimeter or any other tool..
Any help .....I have been given a task to bring it to life ......Somebody
help
me .....

Ziyaad