Hi All ,
      I want my remote mobile client ie a lap top with Win Me  , to log in
to the Domain of Win2K of the HQ.
 I am successfully able to create the tunnel from the client end to the
router , but I am not able to authenticate with the Domain Controller , as I
am gettign an error which says that No Domain Controller is available to
authenticate . Once I click on OK , I can ping to the Ip address of the
domain controller and other PCs
      I have disabled the bindings for Ethernet on my local mobile PC , but
I am still getting the same error.
      I still cnat figure out the error I am making , I am able to log on
with that same Lap top to the Ethernet of the Corp Hq and my policies on
Win2K DC permit me to log on via Dial up and VPN .
Any one else who has faced a similar problem , please help me out .

thanks,
--
Navin Parwal