Someone at Cisco was just telling me about a guy who came in from Korea to
take the CCIE lab and during lunch, he called TAC on one of the problems.
The TAC tech recognized the problem as a lab problem from his CCIE test,
called down to the lab instructors to see if that person was taking the lab,
and sure enough he was.  He was busted and sent back home.  I don't agree
with what he did, but I find it amusing none the less.

""Steven A. Ridder""  wrote in message
> Thanks.
>

> ""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
> > Yes, it's in IEEE 802.3. It's in Clause 28 of the IEEE 802.3 2000
Edition.
> > It might have been in earlier versions too.
> >
> > Priscilla
> >
> > At 02:31 PM 12/31/01, Steven A. Ridder wrote:
> > >Is there any standardization for autonegotiation like 802.x or
something.
> > >have never heard of anything like it, and maybe that's half the
problem?

> > >""Priscilla Oppenheimer""  wrote in message
> > >[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> not

> > >into
> > than
> for