Hello,

    I have in my organization a cisco router 2600 running NAT and IPSEC56. I
want to configure two access-lists. One for inbound access and another one
for outbound access and apply it in the same serial line.
    Does anyone know what are the ports I have to permit to work that job
successfull as much inbound as outbound?

    I had success in configuring internet access and it4s working fine but
over IPSEC my users from the other side of VPN can not access my exchange
server using VPN. but they can ping it...

    thanks.

  Leonardo Borda.