I think it is the lowest price router, but I suppose it depends what you
intend to do with it and what other equipment it will integrate with.

Could you make use of a layer 3 switch and save in the long run?
Is something like the 2948G-L3, or even the 4908G-L3 going to come close on
price once you add up the bits?

Regards,

Gaz