Another question to all you genius folks,

I am looking for a TACACS+ software for either Windows or Linux that allows
certain users to login in specific times and "log them out" when the time
expires.  If that's not possible, is there anyway that you can log the user
out automatically when time expire?  The best way that I could come up with
is to have an external timer which turns off the access server according to
the logoff schedules.  I am pretty sure there is a better way but I am out
of idea.

Thanks,

Ed