Eric,
I personally haven't heard of an "off the shelf" application that could do
this but it could be easily written. Someone (me ;-) could write this in
about an hour. First I would configure ssh on the router. Then I would write
a script in Expect* to connect to the router with ssh. Have the script grab
the config from the router. It then encrypts the config and stores it on the
"server". Add a nice little user interface using HTML/PHP and you're done.

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S)(ISP/Dial) CCSI #98640
5G Networks, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

*Expect is a very useful scripting language for automation network task.
Check it out at http://expect.nist.gov/