I used the following to pass all my Cisco tests:

Boson practice test #1 for Exam 640-5xx  $39.95
CiscoPress Certification Guide for Exam 640-5xx (Comes with electronic
practice test) $60.00 can find for $40.00 or less is used
CiscoPress Course Guide for Exam 640-5xx (Great background knowledge) $60.00
can find for $40.00 or less is used
ExamCram for Exam 640-5xx $29.95 can find $22..00 or less if used
Cramsession for Exam 640-5xx  FREE!!

If you can get through all of the above you should be able to pass any Cisco
test. Not the cheapest any, but it worked for me.

Off Topic:  Best place to find books.  www.bestbookbuys.com  Searches twenty
or more book sites including Used Book Sites.  Great deals on used books.  I
have bought several "used" books and all appeared to be brand new.

"Through Complexity there is Simplicity,
                               Through Simplicity there is Complexity"

David L. Blair - CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CBE, A+, 3Wizard