Anyone have some sample Lightstream 1010 configs they can send me privately?
for configuring the LS so that ATM edge routers can route over ATM?

Yes I have checked CCO and the doc CD. I could spend a good portion of my
life studying how to set up a Lightstream so that ATM routers ( 36xx and
72xx ) can route across ATM, or I can rely on the good will of some of you
folks.

Hint to rack rental places: ATM core switch configuration is NOT part of the
CCIE R/S competency. The LS is NOT on the equipment list for the R/S Lab,
and neither I nor anyone else I know has been required to configure an LS in
the Lab. I rent your rack time so I can practice the required competencies
( of which there are MANY ) Same for frame, BTW.

thanks.

Chuck