Hello folks,
I'm working in a EIGRP enviroment, and I have some questions for you:

Has anyone tried to do a manual route sumarization per interface with more
or less 200 interfaces in a 7500?
I've tried but I'm having a few problems, the summary routes aren't
advertised sufficiently fast to the routers in branch offices.
The summary routes are sometimes marked as "possibly down" in the routers of
branch offices, sometimes are up and sometimes are down.

Do you know any relationship between memory or cpu (or whatever) of the 7500
and number of interfaces in which you can perform manual summarization?

David