Hi,

i have passed the test :-), and now i working for my lab-test on 04/19/2002
in
bruessels.

IMO is the test not so hard. I have  learn the CISCO courses SNAM, BCRAN,
BSCN,
CIT, CVOICE and CATM. The book "CCIE 350-001: Routing and Switching Prep
Kit"
from Bear Wolf was helpful for the latest Test preparation. My other books:

Doyle: TCP/IP Routing vol. I and II
Clark/Hamilton: Cisco Lan Switching

For the lab prep i will by the "Review of CCIE Practical Studies Volume 1"
from
Carl Solie

Gerd Thuemmler
Berlin, Germany

Sorry for my bad english, but is so long that learn it in scool ;-)