Morning All,

Stumbled upon this NG.... and feel like I have found a "gold mine". Have one
more test to go (640-506, support) to complete the CCNP.

Struggling with... do I go Design route or CCIE route. I can see pros and
cons to both directions. I am curious to what direction others in my shoes
have done and what techniques they used to get there, i.e., which books for
each path.

Looking for any and all feedback to consider......

Thanks in advance for your time and advice.

Packet-Loss