Richard, it really kind of depends on what kind of traffic etc will be
going through. If a big corporate site with a 1000 plus users were using
a DS3 fo internet and this corp had remote sites that were spokes. I
would say go with a 7000 series of some sort. A nice modular 3600 series
with a HHSI card and an Adtran CSU would get you there as well but is
probably better for a smaller situation.... just my two cents but you
may check Cisco's site for example designs to. Hope this helps....