I'm confused about what is needed to run IPSec on a 7513.  The Cisco IOS
Security Configuration Guide mentions that an Integrated Services
Adapter is needed for IPSec on a 7200 or 7500 series router.  However,
upon looking closer at the ISA, CCO says that this is only for the 7100
or 7200 routers.  An ISA for a 7500 does not appear to be available.  If
it is, I'm looking in the wrong place.

So, what's the scoop?  If I were to simply load an IPSec image on the
7513 would it melt and die a horrible death?  What is necessary to make
this work?  Buy a 7200?  :-)

Thanks,
John