CCO says you can use IPSEC on a 7513 (and I've seen, if memory servers,
DES56 secure shell, so the encryption itself should not be a problem)
.... if the image is intended for a 7513 (i.e., rsp) and it includes
IPSEC, nothing should crash and/or burn (i.e., a 7200 image won't load
on a 7500). ;-) And if you look at the release notes, they do specify
images with rsp support and ipsec. For example, see

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121relnt/xprn121/121feats.htm#xtocid96

which makes no mention of any additional processor requirements.

Like you said, there is no ISA for the 75xx, there must be a typo in the
  configuration guide.

Jason