Cargello,

Yes! The MC3810 does support VoIP.  However, you require a special
feature set load that includes VoIP it is recognised by 'v5' in the
feature code. eg IP Plus with voip mc3810-isv5-mz_121xxx, enterprise
plus with ATM and VoIP support mc3810-a2jsv5-mz_121xxx.

In order to run the VoIP enabled feature sets you require 64 Mb RAM,
which may necessitate a bootrom upgrade (require 12.06rt4 bootrom code),
otherwise your 64 Mb module will be seen as 16 Mb!

You will also require a voice i/f module: AVM6 + APM personality modules
for analogue (E&M or fxo to pabx / co switch); BVM for Basic rate ISDN;
or DVM for primary rate (either T1 or E1).

Peter

In article , Christian Arguello
 writes
>Hi
>
>Does any body lnow if CISCO mc3810 support voip using h323 protocol, if so,
>with wich IOS does Cisco mc3810 works with VoIP. what do i have to do to
make
>tha a CISCO mc3810 works as a gateway in VoIP, i mean that my CISCO must be
>bridge between PSTN and the IP Cloud.
>
>Regards
>html

Peter Whittle