Now you have me interested since I haven't found much of any time to
prepare for and thus schedule the lab.  I logged in and in March see
sparse(if any) availability all the way to July.  Argh!  Time for me to
fish or cut bait this quarter.....

So that answers Ed's question that he could run in and take the exams
quickly.  But it seems as Chuck is pointing out that since March on were
based on the 1 day schedule that things will change soon.