From: Ed Chuchaisri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 7:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE Lab Waiting Period [7:32232]

Guys,

I wonder when is the earliest R/S lab available in San Jose if I passed the
written today?  I heard that it still takes at least 6 months even though
Cisco has changed the lab to a 1-day format.

And how do you compared the written exam to other Cisco Exam like CID 3.0 (I
think this is the most challenging one out there), Routing 2.0, and
switching 2.0.  Is it true that written exam for R/S is the combination of
Routing 2.0 and switching 2.0 together.  How many questions by the way?

Thanks,

Ed
www.router4u.com