A look at your configs would be helpful, but some thoughts...
Are you doing per-packet load balancing or per-destination (the default)?
If you are doing per-destination, how many different destinations is your
traffic going to?  You may be getting 'pinhole congestion', where due to
caching all traffic (or a significant proportion of it) goes down one
link.  This can be a problem even if you have lots of destinations, if one
destination gets a lot of traffic (for example, large FTP transfers).
Make sure that you have the same form of caching on each interface.  If
you have one interface set for per-packet, and one for per-destination,
all traffic will rapidly end up on the per-destination interface (why is
left as an exercise for the reader - it's been discussed before so should
be in the archives if you can't work it out)

JMcL
----- Forwarded by Jenny Mcleod/NSO/CSDA on 17/01/2002 01:47 pm -----

"Elijah Savage"
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]