Use Committed Access Rate (CAR) on the Serial Interface

e.g.

conf t
int S0
rate-limit output 128000 24000 48000 conform-action continue exceed-action
drop

HTH

Dom Stocqueler

"kaushalender"

cc:
                    Sent by:                           Subject:     Bandwith
[7:32264]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    17/01/2002
07:24
                    Please respond

"kaushalender"

Hi all,

I have 2610 router on which i want that i can restrict bandwith to
128kbs on  serial port which is directly connected to my customer's
router on HDSL encapsulation . How can i do that whithout using modem in
between .Plz guide me .

Thanx in advance
kaushalender