For Ios 11.3 you can restrict outbound traffic rates, using the traffic
shape command, but I don't know how to do incoming traffic.
interface serial 0/0
 traffic-shape rate 131072

In Ios 12.0, there is a handy feature that will do what you want...you can
rate-limit it.

interface Serial 0/0
 rate-limit input 131072 0 0 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop
 rate-limit output 131072 0 0 conform-action transmit exceed-action drop

And, you can set burst sizes on these to allow your customer to go above the
maximum rate for short periods of time.  If you wanted to give them 128k,
but burstable to 256k, then it would be
interface serial 0/0
 rate-limit input 131072 131072 131072 conform-action transmit exceed-action
drop
 rate-limit output 131072 131072 131072 conform-action transmit
exceed-action drop

(The first 131072 is the 128k committed.  The second and third 131072 is the
additional 128k burstable.  the format of the command is rate-limit
(input/output) (cir) (normal-cbr) (max-cbr) conform-action (...) exceed
action (...))

To verify the configuration
Show interface serial 0/0 rate-limit...

Let me know if you need more help.

-Ejay

p.s.  Expiring .net company Cisco Consultant for sale or rent (me).  Contact
off-list for $