Scott,

If you have three weeks to go, the last thing I'd be worrying about is your
initial configs.  You should be "hitting the racks" and working scenarios.
Dont let yourself get distracted with things that you have no control over.
Focus on what you DO have control of (the scenarios you practice, your speed
on the access-server, your understanding of the materials, your organized
and well-thought approach of attacking a lab, etc).

Last but not least, go study!

thanks,
-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796 (R&S / Security)