Scott, I'm in a similar spot regarding both the calendar and mental state.

Let me preface this by saying that I've not (yet) attended the 1-day lab and
thus can't be accused of breaking NDA.  For what it's worth, these are the
operating assumptions I'm using to prepare for my 1st attempt at the 1-day
lab.  These may or may not be anywhere close to what is contained in the
actual lab but I would say that anyone who confirms or dispels my
assumptions would be breaking NDA so you probably won't get a "real" answer.

I agree with Brad's comments that you shouldn't be "worried" with these
issues but depending on your study/prep style some people prefer to make
checklists of topics/issues to run through.

In addition, I feel that getting mentally prepared will help you with "issue
spotting" (ala Mr. Caslow).

Without further delay, here are my thoughts on the subject (perhaps worth
the $0.02...who knows):

### What I'm assuming will be configured/setup:
- Physical cabling
- Access-Server configuration (complete)
- Frame-Relay switch configuration (complete)
- IP addressing on all LAN interfaces
- IP addressing on most WAN/Dial interfaces
- IP addressing on most Loopback interfaces
- Cat IP address(es)

### What may be configured (but maybe not depending on the lab scenario):
- Cat default gateway (unless a dynamic solution is required)
- ISDN SPIDs
- Frame-Relay sub-interfaces (if required)
- IP addressing on some F/R interfaces (e.g. main S0 frame interface)
- VLANs defined (some)
- Ports assigned to VLANs (some)
- Simple routing protocol stuff (e.g. RIP on a stub router)

### "Simple" L1-3 stuff that will probably be left unconfigured (because of
the problems that can be caused and/or multiple config. options that 'work'
where only one is 'right'):
- IP addressing on key loopback interfaces (e.g. routers involved in Virt.
Links, etc.)
- Frame-Relay address mapping
- Dialer maps / dialer string
- Datalink encapsulation (PPP, Frame, HDLC, Ethernet trunking, E-net frame
types)
- Tunnels
- NAT
- Bridging