Hi, I have CCNA v1.0 (I've have had it for around 1.5 yrs). I was wanting to
move onto CCNP. I've been on the cisco site and it mentions the fact that I
require a current valid CCNA to move onto the CCNP track. I have a few
questions:

1. When will my CCNA expire? Im guessing in 6 months time as I once heard
that CCNA is valid for 2 yrs.

2. If my CCNA expires in 6 months does this mean I have to complete any one
of the CCNP modules within the next 6 months for me to still be allowed to
go for CCNP without having to do CCNA v2? Or does it mean i have to complete
all 4 CCNP exams within the next 6 months prior to my CCNA expiring? i.e.
just wondering what happens if my CCNA expires whilst im undertaking CCNP.

Thanks for your help!
Cheers,
MrSpiffy