From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2002 1:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: router for BGP and HSRP [7:32029]

Hello,

  I have a question I hope someone maybe able to help me with. I have a
setup that will be in a data center. They are giving us two handoffs a
primary and shadow on 2 distinct subnets. These will be ethernet
connections.I would like to use 2 routers running HSRP for our servers
inside our network. I also want the routers to run BGP4 for fault
tolerance,
they do not need to  load share.The only thing I want to use BGP for is to
get my default gateway. The routers will need to have 2 eth interfaces
each.
Does anyone know the cheapest router that could do this?

Thanks alot

[GroupStudy.com removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name
of Thomas Crowe.vcf]