To see and modify the port settings, look under Port Configuraion (C) menu.

By default, port security will allow up to 132 "secured" MAC addresses on a
single port.  You can change that, of course, but most of the time you want
to change that to 1.

When you have port security on, it will build an "authorized" list of MAC
addresses on a per port basis, up to the number of MACs your specify.  If
you have it set for 1 MAC address, then it will consider the first MAC it
sees sending traffic into that port (i.e. connected) and at that point, any
traffic received on that port from a MAC address that's not the "secured"
MAC it first learned, it will shutdown the port.  I believe that you can set
a timer on how long it will remain "down" but I recall usually having to go
and reset the Port Status manually.  With the 1900 series menus, you can
find your way around within 5 minutes of exploring the menus......

HTH,
Mike W.