Fellow listers,

Does ipx have a redundant routing mechanism?  If I have 2 6509's with a gig
trunk port (all vlans),  HSRP for IP traffic and the router dies in one, is
IPX just hosed?  Or does it even matter?  I know that ipx interfaces are not
configured quite the same as ip interfaces and are really just network
numbers.  The router then knows to route between ipx networks.  But which
6509 will route the traffic?  Or is it automatically dynamic?  What exactly
is going on?

-Patrick