I found out that we do have the most recent drivers so it's either a
"feature" to be fixed later or we just need to tweak the settings.  Our
LAN people are going to do some more testing and I'll let you all know
what they find.

John

>>> "Mike Mandulak"  1/25/02 3:10:49 PM >>>
Nah! They have their problems as well. You just need to load the latest
NIC
driver and check their settings. Just read the link that I posted
earlier,
it covers most of the issues discovered with switches and NICs
(including
Intel).

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/473/46.html#NIC

know!!!!!! (
he
> > has a generic PC, but what's sauce for the goose... - guess I will
tell
> him
> > to try an Intel NIC )
> >
> > Chuck
> >
> > ""John Neiberger""  wrote in message
> > > Well, sort of resolved.  This turned out to be a known issue with
Dell