Does anyone have experience with or information on the NSG ISDN-BRI
2-144EA?  I am considering buying one, but I can't find any information on
it.  It looks a lot like a Merge 2000, so I'm wondering whether it is the
same instrument, but branded by NSG.  Can't find anything on the NSG Data
web site.

Also, I would be interested in opinions of the Merge 2000 vs. the Teltone
ISDN simulators/emulators.  Found some info in the archives, but not a lot.

Thanks.

Karl