All,

I have a home lab setup and all the devices in the lab I can reverse telnet
to from my 2509, except for a 1924EN switch. When I try to reverse telnet
into this switch I never get a prompt back it just sort of hangs. I can't
seem to find anything on CCO in reference to this. I am sure some of you
guys have setup this same type setup before any help would be appreciated.
This is really confusing me something that seems so simple. I have 7 other
devices that I am able to reverse telnet into except for this one.
Maybe if you can point me to some docs or provide a sample config that
would be greatly appreciated.