Hi,

I passed written this morning with 90, mixed feelings.

Cisco should really change exam content, honestly speaking, only 5 questions
I have never seen before. maybe cisco should sue boson, even the ospf area
number on the diagram is the same. on the other side , I think I am lucky
becos I am still under the old content.

My suggestion: if they still have this old content, just do boson 800
questions, then you can pass easily.

My preparation: after CCDP, read jeff doyle once, ospf sections are
excellent. out of patience before I start to read caslow and halabi. did
boson 800Q, ccprep 200Q. make sure you understand each question and
knowledge required behind.

Can anybody advise me whether I violate NDA by saying these things. it is
definitely not my intention to do that.

Gobble
ccnp/dp, mcse, cne, sun csa&cna.