I was looking for some insight...

If I have two DSL lines coming in how can I configure them to be used
equally or 'load balanced' for outbound traffic to the internet?

DSL1  DSL2
 I     I
 I     I
  router
  users

what is the lowest end router I could use? 2500 or 2600?

what IOS would I need?

and of course... is this possible and if possible what would the
configuration commands needed i.e. sample config.?

would "load balancing" be the same as utilizing the "combined" bandwidth?

Any help would be greatly apprciated, I have a situation in which is desired
but have never done it.

Thanks for all you help!

Feel free to email my directly.

David.