From: Alejandro Acosta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 10:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BGP and one backup link [7:33433]

Hi all,
  I have a BGP question.
  In this moment we have one Internet link with just one provider, now, we
have got a second link  just for backup. I mean, we can only use it for 180
hrs per month.
  I can easily manage my outgoing traffic (using local preferece or weight),
however the incomming traffic in more difficult. I added many prepends (9)
in the publication of the second link but there still few traffic on it.
  There is not IBGP between my two providers.

  Any ideas?

Thks in advanced.

Alejandro Acosta