Hi Everyone

 I trying to find some information on some Ethernet errors that I see on a
 port, see the text below. The machine is an RS6000 and was experiencing
some
 performance problems, the NIC was set to auto negotiation and there were
the
 usual errors. The port and NIC are now both fixed and the errors are
 increasing steadily, I've had a good search on the CCO but I can't find any
 explanation of what causes the errors, any advice will be appreciated

 Regards

 Patrick