Does anyone have any working experience or good opinions on Cisco's IP
Telephony solution compared to 3Com?  I'm trying to make a buying decision
and right now am very up in the air.  3Com has a nice and more cost
effective solution that even would allow me to (coming soon) be able to use
my existing legacy Lucent/Nortel phones with their NBX system.  But 3Com
doesn't have IP to the phone yet and they seem to have some proprietary
voice over ethernet...  Their inline power is also consisting of power patch
panels or the power coupler..  not pretty.

Any comments?

Thanks
Cory