Partial tables are probably fine.  If you must do full tables (probably due
to a customer power trip) and your customer will have BGP connections to two
or more ASes (ISPs) then I'd strongly recommend a box that can handle 128MB.
64 just isn't enough to crunch all those paths, I've seen quite a few 7200s
with 64mb blow up in that very environment.

Mike Bernico                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Illinois Century Network      http://www.illinois.net
(217) 557-6555