Man- any idea on this one...  I'm trying to run two physical addresses
on one logical Ethernet interface.  I cannot quite understand what this
error message is pointing me to do (especially since it's a 10BaseT
link).  The CCO has sent me to MPLS examples.

r4(config-subif)#inter e0.1

r4(config-subif)#ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0

Configuring IP routing on a LAN subinterface is only allowed if that

subinterface is already configured as part of an IEEE 802.10, IEEE
802.1Q, or IS

L vLAN.

r4(config-subif)#

Thanks Everyone !!!