Hi Priscilla,

Questions like "which answer doesnt not belong " means what??? Is Cisco
implying that the double negative means positive as we were taught years ago
in algebra class or it should be ignored and taken for one negative.

Am currently taking my CSS1 track, I wrote Cisco Secure VPN yesterday which
happens to be the third exam in the series. I came accross a lot questions
which made no sense at all. Looking at the question, it was not a question
at all. it was not asking any particular thing, it had no meaning, no
bearing, no sense in it, they are just like saying blablablablablablablabla.
The more I read them the more I get confused and lost at what Cisco was
tring to ask. Have you come accross questions that made you think 'What must
be in the mind of the examiner when he was asking this question, which
aspect of Network or Security implementation was he thinking of? What I
normally do is to completely ignore the questions and eliminate the odd
options in the answer, at the end of the day in many questions like these, I
come out with NOT THE BEST ANSWER as they use to tell one, but rather a
choice that made a different SENSE and MEANING than the other three or four.

I sometimes ask whether the current Cisco questions were not originally
written in English but were translated from another language and as such the
transators did not do a good job or is it a deliberate action on the part of
Cisco? If it were the former it is long time they take a closer look at it
and if it is the later, what must have informed their actions?

Regards.
Godswill Oletu CCNP, CCDP.